SSC CGL Exam Preparation Books
Applicants reading for SSC CGL 2021 should check the SSC Books to work on their planning and break the test in one go. Consistently, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam with different stages for the enrollment of applicants in Grade “B” and “C” classification posts in Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. To have a promising government occupation, lakhs of competitors show up for this test. It’s obviously true that SSC CGL tests are profoundly cutthroat and request a significant degree of planning. In this way, up-and-comers should zero in on SSC CGL readiness to score good grades. What’s more, this can possibly happen when there is an appropriate procedure, accessibility of study material, and best books for SSC CGL to allude from. We have given the best SSC CGL book rundown and readiness tips in this article.
There are conceivable outcomes that applicants may think that it’s hard to break the SSC CGL test and get adequately paid government work. Improve scores regarding the matters referenced in the SSC CGL prospectus so competitors should plan and work as needs be to accomplish their objectives. The initial move towards this is to pick the right investigation material or SSC best books for the test. To save time in looking through examination material, applicants can check the rundown of SSC CGL test books referenced in this article. We have arranged a reduced rundown of the best SSC CGL Books that are suggested for SSC CGL arrangements. Peruse on to discover more subtleties from this page.
Best Book for SSC CGL Subjects:
There are four significant subjects to read for SSC CGL test to be specific, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning, and General Awareness. Other than that, competitors can likewise tackle earlier year papers.
SSC CGL examination divided into four main sections, namely
- General Intelligence & Reasoning : 25 Questions for 50 marks
- General Awareness: 25 Questions for 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions for 50 marks
- English Language: 25 Questions for 50 marks
The maximum time allocated to complete the test is 60 minutes. There is a negative marking of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer.
Below are the best books recommendations, subject wise that will help you to crack the examination :
1. GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING:
The list for best General Intelligence & Reasoning Books are as follows:
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
2. GENERAL AWARENESS
The list for best General Awareness Books are as follows:
- General Knowledge Dr. Binary Karn (Lucent Publications)
- India 2020 (English/ Hindi)
- Current affairs: read the Newspaper The Hindu
3. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
The list for best Quantitative Aptitude Books are as follows:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Abilities Arithmetic Ability by Kiran Prakashan
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Arithmetic for General Competition Vol 1& 2 by Neetu Singh.
4. ENGLISH LANGUAGE
The list for best English Language Books are as follows:
- General English by Lucent
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi (Arihant)
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis:
In addition to the above recommendation books, we would also recommend you to go through previous years questions that will help you to get used to the examination patterns.
5. sSC PREVOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS:
- SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exams Question Bank by Kiran
- SSC CGL 50 Practice Papers Combined Graduate Level Tier-I Examination by Arihant
Grab your SSC CGL Study Material from the above recommendations for the high level degree of preparation to beat every competitors in the examination.
Please leave your comment below if you find this article helpful. Best of Luck for your examination 😊😊👍