(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Lexis Nexis Guide to IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary Examination aims to arm the IBPS aspirant with comprehensive preparation for bank examinations. All aspects of IBPS Clerical Preliminary Examination have been aptly covered in this book. Written in a simple and lucid language, the content is mapped to the syllabus and covers all the test areas. All the questions have been primarily taken from previous examinations. This book is the result of the author’s 28 years of teaching and research. Each and every concept explained in this book has been taught similarly in an actual classroom with actual test-takers. Therefore, students should find it interesting and relevant.
• Offers magical short tricks―one-variable technique, plus formula and dimension concept to improve speed while retaining accuracy
• Nearly 80 per cent of the Practice Questions are taken from previous examinations making it relevant, precise and to the point
• The book provides many unique short tricks which will help you score more in less time
• For comprehensive revision and assessment, five mock tests have been provided at the end
• Features 2016 previous year examination papers, giving students a first-hand feel of the actual test