(as of May 12,2021 05:59:51 UTC – Details)
- CTET Cracker Series provides previous years’ papers preparing for the teaching exam
- The book deals with CTET & TETs Previous Years Papers (Class 1 -5) Paper-1
- It covers all the papers of CTET and other State TETs form [2020 – 2011]
- Provides about 3000 Solved Questions for complete practice, that helps to understand the difficulty level, latest pattern and trend of paper
- Each question is provided with well detailed answer with latest facts and figures
Central Teaching Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national level test conducted by CBSE twice a year to recruit the eligible candidates as teacher. The exam is conducted into 2 papers: Paper 1 for class 1-5 and Paper 2 for class 6-8. Any candidate who is interested to become a teacher for classes 6 to 8 then they have to appear for both the papers.
The new edition of CTET Cracker “CTET & TETs Previous Years’ Papers [2020-2011] Paper I” for class 1 to 5 has been prepared as per the latest examinations based on various teaching patterns. The book covers all the papers of CTET & other State TETs from [2020 to 2011] i.e. 3000 Solved Questions are given so that candidates could understand the difficulty level and latest paper pattern & trends and prepare accordingly. Answers of each question have been provided in a well explained and lucid manner so that each topic could be memorize with the clear concepts. Preparation from this book will help you crack the CTET and other TETs in first attempt.
TABLE OF CONTENT : Previous Years’ Paper [2020 – 2011].