(as of May 14,2021 06:33:21 UTC – Details)
Child Development and Pedagogy, based on the latest syllabus of CTET has included all the facts, which throw light on the development of children along with the concept of inclusive education which help in understanding the specially needed children and the situations of learning and teaching. While writing this book and arranging the chapters sequentially various books on psychology were consulted and the facts have been arranged according to the questions asked in the previous years of CET exams so that the candidates should know how much they have to study. It also includes the previous Papers of CET and TET exams from 2011 to 2019. It is to be noted that to explain clearly The important pedagogical issues, our authors have consulted the subject experts of CBSE and NCERT and also the trainers of the teachers of primary schools and have tried to explain the said issues in their own words so that the candidates should clearly comprehend the subject matter and be able to answer exactly and easily.<Salient features:
– based on the latest syllabus of CTET, which will be very useful for the TET examinations of hindi-speaking states.
– divided into three parts – Mathematics, pedagogy and full-length mock test Papers
– each br>Chapter comprises examination-oriented important facts in the form of one-liners, for which latest facts and data have been clearly used.
– each br>Chapter includes three types of practice questions:
✔ previous years’ CTET questions
✔ TET questions of hindi-speaking states from 2011 to 2019
✔ new practice questions based on previous years’ Questions
– two full-length mock test Papers based on the latest syllabus of CTET
– elegant, simple, clear, interesting and comprehensive presentation of language and style of the facts</br>.