Price: ₹ 449.00
(as of Sep 20,2021 03:28:55 UTC – Details)
Essential Banks & Banking Terms You Should Know
Banking is full of terms and concepts that can be difficult to comprehend. Even common ones have features that may not be obvious. But with banking and finance becoming such an important part of our daily lives, taking the time to learn some new phrases – or understand old ones better – could yield profitable results.
Understanding these seemingly difficult terms will help you navigate the complex world of personal banking with ease.
This Practical Financial Guide on Banking Terms Helps You When:
• You are a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or Treasurer
• You want to get a job in a bank
• You want to travel for business or do business in another country
• You simply be doing business in English, and you feel the need to understand some banking-related words
• You’re studying business English or economics, knowing some banking terms will be helpful
This banking glossary compiles a list of over 150 most common banking terms you’re likely to encounter. Every financial banking term is explained in detail, with clear and concise article style description and practical examples.
Make Banking Less of a Mystery
Taking time to understand banks & banking vocabulary can help you as a buyer or seller. It also helps with educating on the process, eliminating confusion, and get better prepared for swift and smooth financial transactions of any kind.
Get Smart with the Financial IQ Series
Please also have a look at other titles in this series. The Herold Financial IQ series covers all major areas and aspects in the financial world.
• Personal Finance, Real Estate, and Banking
• Corporate Finance, Investment, and Economics
• Retirement, Trading, and Accounting
• Debt, Bankruptcy, Mortgage, Small Business, and Wall Street
• Financial Laws & Regulations, Acronyms, and Abbreviations