(as of May 17,2021 22:05:46 UTC – Details)
1. This question bank contains the collection of over 14000 Questions focusing on every aspects of General Studies
2. The entire syllabus has been divided into sections
3. Questions covered in the book contains answers side by side
4. Provides Recent Years’ General Studies questions Authentic and detailed solution have been given as per latest pattern
5. Each chapter contains variety of questions designed on the line of syllabus
6. More than 500 question are based on current affairs
Arihant has come up with a revised edition of a compendium of over 14000 Objective questions which will significantly improve the knowledge of aspiring students by providing them with ready and reliable practice material for General Studies. The book has been designed for aspirants preparing for IAS (CSAT),State PCS, CDS, NDA and other competitive examinations.
The revised edition of this question bank focuses on Indian History & Culture, India & World Geography (Env. & Eco), Indian Polity, Indian Economy, General Science, Science & Technology, General Knowledge and Current Affairs. The book contains the collection of over 14000 questions covering General Studies.The History section covers ancient, medieval and modern history whereas the Geography section covers world geography, Indian geography and environment & ecology. The General Science section covers Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Science & Technology. The questions covered in the book contain answers side by side to help aspirants evaluate themselves after attempting a certain number of questions. Also the questions asked in recent years’ General Studies examinations have been provided in the book with authentic and detailed solutions to help aspirants get an insight into the recent examination pattern and the types of questions asked therein. Each chapter in the book contains a variety of questions according to the latest pattern Assertion-Reason, Matching, Multi-Statements,Arrangements, Pairing, etc. Also more than 500 questions based on Current Affairs have been provided in the book to give an additional advantage to the aspirants.As the book contains ample number of objective questions which have been designed for students of various competitive examinations, it for sure will act as the best preparation material for general studies for UPSC (CSAT), State PCS, CDS, NDA, etc.