Price: ₹ 199.00
(as of Sep 20,2021 12:09:32 UTC – Details)
Science and Pedagogy has been designed based on the latest syllabus of CTET/ TET. Class 6 – 8 NCERT/SCERT, intensively referring important Science books while writing this book. Also, this book has been developed taking the questions asked in CTET examination into consideration. Various important facts arranged in the form of one-liners (explained in minimum words) have been included to cater the last moment revision need of the aspirants. It is to be noted that for clear explanation and concise presentation of the important pedagogical issues, various subject matter experts of CBSE (which conducts CET exam) and NCERT and also the trainers of the teachers of primary schools were consulted to help the aspirants clearly comprehend the subject matter and be able to answer the questions exactly and easily.<Salient features:
– based on the latest syllabus of CTET, which will be very useful for the TET examinations of hindi-speaking states.
– divided into three parts – Mathematics, pedagogy and full-length mock test Papers.
– each br>Chapter comprises examination-oriented important facts in the form of one-liners, for which latest facts and data have been clearly used.
– each br>Chapter includes three types of practice questions:
✔ previous years’ CTET questions
✔ TET questions of hindi-speaking states from 2011 to 2019
✔ new practice questions based on previous years’ Questions
– two full-length mock test Papers based on the latest syllabus of CTET
– elegant, simple, clear, interesting and comprehensive presentation of language and style of the facts</br>.