Price: ₹ 99.00
(as of Sep 20,2021 15:03:05 UTC – Details)
The Descriptive Test of IBPS PO Mains include 2 topics, namely 1) Letter and 2) Essay.
These questions will carry a total of 25 marks and You will have 30 minutes to attempt these questions. The test would be conducted online, i.e. the candidates will have to type their answers through the keyboard on a system.
This book is highly recommended to IBPS PO Mains Descriptive Exam aspirants who want a series of expected topics for Practice. All expected current topics are covered with current facts and data. This book includes 100+ most expected topics as per the exam. You must prepare from it.
***********Important Tips to prepare for Descriptive Paper in IBPS PO Exam*********
1) As it is already discussed that the descriptive writing can be the game-changer in IBPS Po Descriptive exam. Those candidates who have a good hold on the writing skills or on the English language section can surely do wonders in this test section.
2) But we can also not deny the fact that your thoughts along with your writing skills will be tested accordingly. You will have to impress the examiner with your thoughts and writing skills. Your writing must be short as per the word limit prescribed in the exam. It should be crisp and informative too.
3) Also give a thought to the words you are going to write in the examination. Make sure your words and message you are trying to the convey is crystal clear and legible to the reader or examiner. Don’t try to write out of the box and try to be specific and choosy while making use of any difficult word or expression.
********How to prepare Essay Writing for IBPS PO Descriptive Exam ?**********
1) Essay Writing is nothing but how well you present your thoughts and ideas on a particular topic in a well-structured and good looking manner.
2) It requires imagination and good writing skills for writing an essay. Both these skills are essential as both these factors together will help you present a good essay in the best manner.
3) Gathering of thoughts on a particular topic will not help you if you are not able to present them effectively and efficienty.
4) Likewise, just good writing skills are no good if you are not able to think of innovative and relevant points for the given descriptive topic. Check out some important tips below to score well in the essay writing section of IBPS PO Descriptive Exam
1) Build a daily Reading Habit
Read any English Newspaper daily - Reading the newspaper will not only strengthen your general knowledge but will give you ideas to be more specific and informative about the topic you asked.
2) Try to Grasp writing skills used in that Newspaper
Start practicing by writing in small paragraphs Practice writing in essay or precis in your own words. Set a limit of words for yourself and write the essay within that word limit.
3) Use of Dictionary to look up the difficult words
Note down Important Vocabulary
Make use of the dictionary to check new words, its usage and meaning and also note down in your notebook separately.
4) Always try 3-4 sentence making with the new word so that you do not forget to use the same in your exams as per the requirement.
5) Try writing at least one or two essays on daily basis
You just need to pick at least one topic daily from the current news and Start practicing by writing in small paragraphs
6) Try to write about the topic in your own words within the limit prescribed in your exam.
After writing the Essay, you can look for more essays on the topic you have chosen for yourself to get more ideas on the same and note down the important key points.